Yesterday my friend sent me a great brain teaser. She's pretty notorious for picking my brain with stuff.
Anyway, I had fun with this puzzle. So much so, that I decided to post it; but not before I figured it out myself. Now that I have, I'm sharing it with the rest of you. Enjoy!
- Only two people can be on the raft at a time
- Only the police officer, the father, and the mother know how to steer the raft
- The father can't be alone with the daughters; without the mother being there (imagine if parents were the same way with Michael Jackson, but I digress...)
- The mother can't be alone with the sons; without the father being there.
- The criminal can't be with anybody without the police officer.
To access the puzzle, click here. To start, click on the circle in the lower right corner. Don't freak out over the Japanese language. I suspect that it's just the instructions. To place characters on and off of the raft, click on them. To move the raft back and forth, click on the poles by the river.
If you'd like the solution, feel free to drop me an email. If nobody comes up with a solution, I'll post the one I came up with.