Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Slow it down!


A friend of mine sent me this picture as a reminder to slow down while I'm driving (if this doesn't do, those @#$! speeding tickets will). But this picture, in an odd sort of way, makes me realize so much more.

Life can get crazy at times. It's important to remember to slow down if you feel like life is going too fast. Much like that depiction of Jesus barely holding onto the cross, so it is with my faith at times. It can be to the point where we feel like calling it quits and just letting to. But what I've come to realize is that if I continue strong in my faith in God, family, friends, and anything else I hold dear to my heart, I'll never let it go. I`ve learned the hard way that, at the end of the day, all we really have are our integrity, our character & our faith. It`s what we do with those things that matter most.

-ACL

1 "Insiders" spoke their mind. Join in...:

Anonymous said...

That picture is HILARIOUS! Really made my day.

Great post!