Monday, July 30, 2007

You know you blog too much when...

...you're so deep in thought over a good topic to write about, you forget all about the cutting knife you have in your hand.



- ACL

21 "Insiders" spoke their mind. Join in...:

Anonymous said...

"...and you say that I don't know when to stop..."

You don't. Thanks for making me sick

Carry on...

Anonymous said...

Ewwww! Disgusting! LOL!

Andre said...

@ Jos: "Thanks for making me sick"

Anything for you, Jos.

@ Cyn: Well, it's not as bad as...let's say...watching the Democratic Presidential Debates. But I get the point.

Anonymous said...

The secret is not to blog and cook at the same time.

Diane@Diane's Place said...

Ouch! *winces in sympathy...*

Does this have anything to do with why the turkey and dressing wasn't any good? Just wondering......? ;D

Hugs, Diane

Anonymous said...

Well I say that if you haven't come close to dismembering yourself at one point or another, you haven't lived a full life.

Andre said...

@ Joanne: "The secret is not to blog and cook at the same time."

Now you tell me...

@ Diane: "Does this have anything to do with why the turkey and dressing wasn't any good?"

A personal injury could fit as a reason why my turkey and dressing sucked so bad. But it doesn't excuse last week's baking diaster. I guess that baking just isn't my thing.

@ KC: An advocate for self-mutilation are we?

Anonymous said...

Almost blogging yourself to death?! Dude, I need to find you a girlfriend. LOL!

Lone Grey Squirrel said...

Hi andre,
Came over from heiresschild. Wasn't expecting "reality blogging" though! Hope it wsn't too serious and that you are better now.

Greeneyes said...

Takes Andre by the hand , washes it in cool water ,rubs a little antibiotic/antiseptic magic on it ,dresses the wound and sits Andre down away from keyboard LOl ,then completes the meal for him ,cleans up afterwards.
Hope it is all better !
I know you have a large brain and can master many things at once but knives can be slippery be careful!

Greeneyes said...

My King ,
I forgot to mention ,,,,I love the new pic and look , always a pleasure to see you !


Greeneyes

The H.C. said...

O.M.G. Andre,
How incredibly gross! All that Blood! I had to stop gutting this deer I felt so sick. Please refrain from any further postings that may offend sensitive people like me.

Anonymous said...

*Detects sarcasm from The HC*

*Shakes fist at HC*

The H.C. said...

Sarcasm? Me? Josyln, I'm shocked you would accuse me of such a thing. Besides, Andre told me I wasn't good at sarcasm. So how would you recognize it?

Andre said...

@ JJM: "Dude, I need to find you a girlfriend. LOL!"

J, I can go in some many directions with that, but I won't. I'll give you the last laugh.

@ Squirrel: Welcome! I've been by your blog a few times. It's a pretty good read.

I promise you that my blog won't be as graphic as what you see now. But I can't promise you that it won't get messy from time to time. The arguments can get pretty heated... :)

@ Greeny: Thanks, but you're a little too late. I've already contracted out the services of my own personal nurse. But what I can't figure out is why she comes to work wearing stilettos and lots of makeup.

@ HC: *Skakes my head* I'd be appalled by you gutting Bambi if the venison wasn't so good.

@ HC & Jos: Break it up kids. Or it'll be one of my Mike Brady type lectures for the both of you.

Anonymous said...

Horn dog !!!

The H.C. said...

@Dre Mmmmmmmm, meat.
@ Dre 2 Joslyn might be my favorite person on your sight so I hope she knows I'm joking.

Andre said...

@ Anonymous: Horndog? Who? Me? Just because I go around humming Bom chicka wah wah in my head doesn't make me horn dog.

OK. Maybe it does.

@ HC: If you've got some more, let me get down on a couple of pieces. Pretty please...?

@ Jos: "Joslyn might be my favorite person on your sight so I hope she knows I'm joking."

Are you reading this junk? Who gave you the OK to come on to my site and gank all of my loyal readers?!

Anonymous said...

Awwwww,

Hi HC!

I pride myseld in making everyone fall in love with me, so

Welcome to the club!!!

:)

Andre said...

Look. My demand is still in effect just in case y'all didn't notice. Need I remind you that this post is about me and my heroism as I valiently blog in the face of...uh...sharp cutting instruments. I'll have no more of this...this...this...friendship crap commencing on my blog.

HC, just save Jos as one of your Myspace friends and be done with it.

heiresschild said...

aaah, it's so good to be back among the friendly banter here. i missed reading the comments.