I've been tagged again. As I've mentioned before, I normally don't post tags, but I just don't have anything else to talk about right now.
Yep. You heard correctly. Mr. "I've got an opinion about everything" doesn't have anything to talk about today. I suppose that I could talk about some things: my nephew (which always makes me happy); certain houseguests who have overstayed their welcome (which makes me not-so-happy); President Bush - who always seems to find a way to annoy the hell out of me; or how lazy our office secretary is.
But, for the sake of simplicity, I'll just go with the tag. Enjoy...
7 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME...
- I'm highly opinionated
- I'm a self-taught drummer
- I can draw just about any cartoon out there
- I don't eat pork (With work, I'll eliminate meat altogether)
- I talk in my sleep
- I've got a weird mole on my neck
- I'm only one of two people on both sides of my family with green eyes. Maybe I'm adopted. Maybe my fellow green-eyed bandit is my long lost sister.
7 THINGS THAT SCARE ME...
- Death (both mine and others)
- The idea of knowing that people, even some close to me, won't receive salvation
- Being alone
- Being hurt (see agliophobia)
- The idea of the Rapture/Apolcalypse (I don't care how saved I am, the idea of Jesus hanging in the middle of sky drawing people up, angels blowing trumpets, dead people rising, a war at Armagedon, and 1000 years of Hell on earth doesn't sit well in my stomach)
7 RANDOM MUSIC AT THE MOMENT... (Even though this one verbally didn't make much sense, I think I know where this one was going)
- "Pieces of Me" by Ashlee Simpson (at least I think she sang it. No telling these days...)
- "With all My Heart" by Joanne Rosario
- "Love's Holiday" by Earth, Wind, and Fire (but they've got too many winners to count!)
- "We Still Belong Together" by Lisa Loeb
- "Heavenly Choir" by the Canton Spirituals
- "Love Train" by ConFunkShun
- Anything from Earl Klugh, but particularly "Whispers and Promises"
7 PLACES I'D LIKE TO VISIT...
- Paris (France, not Texas)
- South Africa
- My friend's future movie studio (*wink, wink)
- Another planet
- The Nation's Capitol (like I said, "another planet")
7 THINGS I LIKE THE MOST...
- Video games (I'm a kid at heart)
- Jazz music
- Watching skilled drummers do their thing
- Reading (non-fiction and stuff from my blogging friends, especially)
- Sitting at home doing nothing and being unproductive
7 PEOPLE I LOVE THE MOST... (I've got a couple of rules for this one. (1) I can't use full names. Don't want the world pissed at me for putting their names on the 'net) (2) Please don't be offended if you're not on the list. I love a LOT of people!)
- My sisters (OK, I cheated by putting three people on one line)
- My parents (cheated again)
- My brother and, of course, my nephew (cheated yet again)
- My best friend, JD
- My sister's best friend, JB-O
- My friend's son, WCR
- My aunt Faye
7 THINGS I SAY THE MOST...
- "But, I digress" (usually, I do)
- "My whole thing is..." (whatever point I'm trying to make follows this line)
- "Dagnamit" (This one helps when you're trying to cut down on the cussing)
- "So, what's your point?"
- "That's hot in the streets"
- "No worries"
7 PEOPLE TO DO THIS...
- Whomever. No worries...