Monday, April 17, 2006

Green eyed bandits

This is for my new Blogger chap, The Green-eyed Girl on Planet Earth:

http://www.flash-gear.com/eye/eye.php?c=e&id=174604&k=24249924

I guess this means I should rename my blog "The Green-eyed Guy on Planet Earth"...

- ACL

8 "Insiders" spoke their mind. Join in...:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...

An Ode to another girl. Cheating on "the friend", are we...?

Greeneyes said...

Oh My Goodness,
My Greeneyed man , what big eyes you have , I was not online at all today until now which is 12:40 am and I was reading your blog above this one and came upon this while still thinking about the last one and had to do a double take , Thank you so much ,I laughed and laughed and I needed that today , what a sweetie you are ,what a surprise , you are a real charmer , I guess you should change your blogname , and get your thyroid checked hehehehehe, I must go and have another look at my greeneyed man ,so sweet , thanks :)
Greeneyes * still giggling*

Diane@Diane's Place said...

I laughed out loud at your big green googly eyes, Andre!

Green Eyes is a good blogger friend of mine, too. She is sweet and precious, you'll come to love her. :)

Diane@Diane's Place said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Andre said...

@ kc: You need Jesus, dawg! I'm not "cheating" with Green.

Unless...

...never mind!

@ Green: 12:40 in the AM?! Dude, get some sleep! You think that my big eyes was a product of some goofy website. But, the truth is: that was my "after" picture; from not getting enough sleep...

Anyway, I'm glad to have made you laugh. It gives me a sense of satisfaction; especially considering that most of my friends give me the "Dude, just give it up" look after I tell a joke. I guess that comedy is just not my niche.

At any rate, thanks for making my day!

@ Diane: Given that you're the photo expert, I'll take your comments about my googly eyes as a compliment...

Greeneyes said...

Hi there Andre,
I had to go back and have another look , yep still makes me laugh , I love it thanks again , and I think your funny, especially with those eyes LOL ,that was sweet of you to do it and it really did make MY day . hope your well and happiness is yours !
Greeneyes

Andre said...

@ Green: At first I had some trepidation about that goofy image. It reminded me too much of the Judge Doom guy on "Who Framed Roger Rabbit".

But, if you're happy, I'm happy...

Glad to put a smile on your face, even if I had to look ridiculous for it.

Greeneyes said...

Hey Greeneyedman
I thought you looked pretty good, before and after!, and it is always nice to see a smiling face , you take care in that big city.Hope your well ,and got that eye thing under control ahhh haaa , couldnt resist , wanted a giggle . LOL
Greeneyes