Here are my predictions for 2006:
- Despite the moronic Republicans in the Congress, Democrats will lose the midterm elections.
- The country will experience another whopper of a hurricane season.
- Saddam Hussein will continue to be confused with Osama bin Laden.
- There will be another physical altercation at the Source Awards.
- The Bush Administration will start bringing a few troops home just before election time.
- GM will file for bankruptcy.
- The unlawful NSA spying scandal will occupy the media for another month, then fade away.
- Michigan will win a BCS bowl game.
- Katie Holmes will have a nervous breakdown and go back home to live with her parents. Shortly after that, Brittany Spears and Kevin what’s-his-name will break up. Boo hoo hoo...
- Gas prices will rise above $3 per gallon.
- Nip Tuck will be cancelled after its fourth season.
- The GOP leadership will be remain clueless.
- Somebody I know will either get engaged or file for divorce.
- Howard Dean will say something stupid.
- BET will continue to be culturally degrading to black folks.
- New Orleans will continue to be inadequately rebuilt.
- The Detroit Pistons will avenge their 2005 Finals lost to San Antonio and win it all 4-2.
- MTV will have an episode of Punk’d where the President is told that Osama bin Laden has been found.
What are yours?